- I don’t have time to cook, so I get dinner out.
- I can skip exercise.
- I can avoid housework.
- I forget to eat, so I lose some weight.
- My characters keep talking to me.
- I don’t forget where I’m at and have to read the whole book again.
- “The End” comes in less than a month.
- I get bragging rights to the Book-in-a-month club.
- My internal editor is overridden by the writing process.
- Time flies when you’re having fun.
Do you have any more reasons you can add to the list?
Catherine Castle is a multi-award-winning author and the author the The Nun and the Narc. When she isn’t writing she loves to garden, sing, and quilt. You can visit her at her blog Romance For the Ages