I’m thrilled to welcome Soul Mate author Caroline Warfield to the Power of 10 series. Today, Caroline shares the reasons she loves historical romance and her latest release, Dangerous Weakness.
2. Servants—who wouldn’t want them?
3. Tall ships—they look glorious under sail, and impressive when docked. Although I would without doubt suffer from mal-de-mer if I had to sail on one, I love to look at them.
4. Paper—deep cream-colored vellum, or scrolls of parchment or papyrus. Old books and documents draw me like a bee to honey.
5. Houses with libraries in them—nothing is better than walls lined with books, dark wood and the smell of bees’ wax.
6. Standards—most historical periods come with clear standards…
View original post 720 more words